New Millennium Science Book 1 is a new style of textbook Â� one that students will actually want to use!
Together with Book 2 it contains all the information needed for a full science course in Years 9 and 10, presented in an uncluttered, open style which draws the reader in. The book is organised into the strands of Science in the New Zealand curriculum.
If wished, this series can also be used together with the write-on workbooks Year 9 Science and Year 10 Science by the same author.
* stunning, full-colour pictures which go to the heart of the subject, so that students can immediately link science to the real world
* clear and colourful diagrams to explain the science behind the pictures
* textual information presented in bite-sized chunks
straightforward questions for students to test their understanding
* extension questions for group discussion or faster-working students
* links related to topics to help teachers design their own course.